Launch yourself into the future!
“It was the most interesting week I’ve ever had in my life!”
Upcoming Date: TBA, 2013 Register Now!
Southern California is the center of the New Space Race. Come see the emerging private companies and innovative government organizations that are defining the future of space travel and exploration. The Space Tourism Society, the leader for nearly two decades on the viability of taking regular people to space, is pleased to announce Space Tours – Los Angeles, a premium, week-long, guided tour of some of the most important and most interesting space facilities in the World, all conveniently located in the Los Angeles area.
- Meet, in person, the entrepreneurs, engineers and astronauts that until now you could only read about or watch on TV!
- See and touch the space flight hardware that is under development or preparing for launch!
- Experience the daring, the adventure, the thrill of space flight for yourself! Come to Los Angeles and let the Space Tourism Society be your guide.
The 7-day Space Tours – Los Angeles will include* visits to:
- Virgin Galactic – Building a follow-on to the X-Prize winner for tourists
- Xcor Aerospace– Developing a reusable spaceplane for paying passengers
- Scorpius Space Launch Co. – Pioneering super low cost access to orbit
- The Jet Propulsion Laboratory – Home of the Curiosity Rover, now on Mars
- The Space Shuttle Endeavor – See a (big) piece of history, up close and personal
- Disneyland Star Tours – A full motion flight simulator, like being there
- Global Effects – a space oriented Hollywood special effects studio
- The Mojave Space Center – Soon to be Spaceport for the World
- Edwards Air Force Base – History is still being made at the premier Flight Test Center
- The Griffith Park Observatory – An astronomy landmark
- Attendance at a Space Experience Economy seminar.
- Several nightly dinners at unique Los Angeles restaurants, including the world famous, space-themed Encounter restaurant and aviation themed Proud Bird and 94th Aero Squadron restaurants.
- All lunches
- Quality hotel accommodations
- All ground transportation to tour destinations.
The Space Tours are conducted by knowledgeable Space Tourism Society docents. (Tours are conducted in English, but other languages can be accommodated by special arrangement.)
*Final itinerary and tour destinations are subject to change and may vary between each tour.
Space Tour Dates
$4,985.00 per person.
Reserve your spot today—tours fill up quickly!
QUESTIONS? For space tour questions, contact us at email@example.com or call 310-313-6835.